In this challenging times, many of us may be feeling anxious and and vulnerable.
The following tips may help:
– Keep in regular contact with loved ones, for example by telephone, e-mail, social media or video conference.
– Keep regular routines and schedules as much as possible for eating, sleeping, and activities you enjoy.
– Learn simple daily physical exercises to do at home when in quarantine so you can maintain mobility.
– Find out how to get practical help if needed, like calling a taxi, having food delivered or asking for medical care. – Make sure you have a one-month supply or longer of your regular medicines.
– Ask family members, friends or neighbours for support, if needed.