Did you know that you are at increased risk of unwanted reactions from medications if you recently stayed in hospital?
This may be due to:
– increased medicine sensitivity due to illness,
– errors in documentation,
– lack of education of medicines use,
– poor communication with primary care,
– unexplained medicine changes,
– interactions between medicines.
If you need help with your medications after a hospital stay, please get a FREE Home Medicines Review where a pharmacist can go through and explain all the medications changes with you in your own home.